Anthé is looking for a:
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN / ENGINEER (H/F)
for the company
Our client, Elysia-raytest is a solution provider for the nuclear medicine, radiation safety, radiopharmaceutical production, pharmaceutical research and agrochemical industry on international level.
The company sell, develop and produce instruments, software and services for quality control and production of radio-active substances. With a head office and lab facilities in Liège, Belgium, and a production site in Straubenhardt, Germany, they are one of the leading specialists in the measurement and detection of radioactivity.
To strengthen their Technical Service department in the Head Office in Liège, Elysia is actually looking for a Field Service Technician.
The Field Service Technician will report to the Technical Service Manager and will take part of a team of 10 persons.
He will :
- Be responsible for the execution of installation activities (incl. IQ/OQ) with regard to analytical equipment on customer locations (global level).
- Conduct training of customer personnel on Elysia’s equipment.
- Perform modification, service, repair and maintenance activities with regard to equipment on customer locations.
- Make the liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers’ concerns and problems
- Answers questions from colleagues about technical developments, modifications and product specifications.
- Read, maintain and create user manuals, installation manuals, training documents, …
- Gain a deep understanding of the products and services, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to increase the market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Bachelor/ Master level in a technical or chemical field
- Experience in production, installation or maintenance functions, an experience in the nuclear / radioactivity sector is a plus
- Knowledge of analytical equipment is an advantage
- Good knowledge of French and English. The knowledge of Spanish is a real asset
- Willing to travel minimum 50 % of the time
- Customer and service-oriented person with drive and ability to take own initiatives and work independently
- Team player with high commitment and enthusiastic about handling customer expectations
- Persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve issue
- Organizational and planning skills, with attention for details
- Stress tolerant and customer orientated, with good presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention for details, and willingness to roll up
- One’s sleeves to get the job done
Elysia offers you
- A challenging job within a dynamic team, in an international environment
- An interesting salary packages including company car and 32 days of holidays
- A permanent contract
You meet the requirements and are interested in this offer?
Feel free to send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org