Anthé is looking for a
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (H/F)
for the company
Our client, Elysia-Raytest is a solution provider for the nuclear medicine, radiation safety, radiopharmaceutical production, pharmaceutical research and agrochemical industry on international level.
The company sells, develops and produces instruments, softwares and services for quality control and production of radio-active substances. With a head office and lab facilities in Liège, Belgium, and a production site in Straubenhardt, Germany, they are one of the leading specialists in the measurement and detection of radioactivity.
To strengthen their company in the Head Office in Liège, Elysia-Raytest is actually looking for a Product Specialist.
We are looking for a Product Specialist with some experience in (radio)chemistry. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to train, improve and present products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You will mainly perform the following tasks:
- Conduct product presentations, product training and application training, advanced services (PQ, application training, method validation, method development….) at customer’s site or in their Liege radiolaboratory,
- Support customers that encounter applicative issue with their radiosynthesis or QC analysis,
- Optimize or develop new radiometals labelling approaches and implement automation on their synthesis module in their facility or in collaboration with customers,
- Participate to congress (scientific session and support to sales team on booth),
- Maintain and create user manuals, training documents, validation protocol …,
- Participate to new instruments laboratory tests,
- Prepare and perform internal product trainings, product specific sales trainings …,
- Manage and communicate with cross-functional teams,
- Support sales and service department with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise,
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users,
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development.
- MS/BS degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred,
- Experience in radiochemistry/radiopharmacy,
- Technical background, with experience in radio-chemistry, HPLC and standard analytical methods (GC, pH, TLC, …),
- Proficient in relevant software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, knowledge of other languages is a plus,
- Good communication skills,
- Organizational and planning skills, with attention for details,
- Team player with a creative mind,
- Stress tolerant and customer orientated, with good presentation skills,
- Willing to travel 30 % of the time,
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention for details, and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Elysia offers you
- A challenging job within a dynamic team, in an international environment,
- An interesting salary package including company car and 32 days of holidays,
- A permanent contract.
YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS?
You are interested in this offer?
Feel free to send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org