Anthé is recruiting a
QUALITY CONTROL LEADER (H/F)
Zetes Group is a Belgian multinational specialised in identification & mobility solutions.
The group employs more than 1100 people across 21 countries in EMEA. In 2017, Zetes Group joined the Panasonic Corporation, operating as a wholly-owned independent subsidiary.
Located in Ruisbroek, the Zetes Cards division provides public authorities and supranational institutions with secure solutions to correctly authenticate their population and comply with the highest international requirements for the issuance of secure ID and travel documents and the organisation of democratic elections.
Over the last 15 years, the ZETES Cards division has been implementing several ID-related contracts on different continents and has issued more than 40 million e-documents. A few of the best-known contracts are the Belgian eID, e-passport and driving license.
As Belgium’s partner for the implementation of its eID program since early 2003, Zetes is currently one of the most experienced companies in the domain of production and personalisation of top-quality, highly secured identity documents. Through this project, Belgium has been and remains at the cutting edge of innovation.
Documents such as eID cards, passports, driver’s licenses, health cards, etc. are custom-designed based on their purpose and legal requirements. The production process takes place in a highly-secure environment.
To ensure the delivery of top-quality products and services to government and public authorities, Zetes has ensured the certification of its main production and personalisation plant.
ISO 9001 ensures the conformity of products and services, and ISO 27001 certification focuses specifically on the protection of information. The processing of citizen-related data calls for a very advanced level of protection and thus for secure data management systems.
Zetes People ID Division is seeking a Quality Control Leader.
The Quality Control Leader works within the Quality Department. Reporting to the Quality Director and working in close collaboration with the Production Department, s/he supervises three quality operators.
His/her role is to provide management with reliable information about product quality and compliance, ensure the compliance of the products and services delivered by Zetes Cards and support operations and processes in the framework of continuous improvement.
His/her responsibilities are as follows:
- Plan the checks and supervise the team of quality operators:
- Plan and organise the tasks and workload of the operators;
- Achieve the team’s objectives;
- Host team meetings;
- Establish a relationship of trust with the operators.
- Analyse the results of the checks and the non-conformities found:
- Ensure the quality of the analyses of the checks performed;
- Ensure the conformity of the production processes of the products;
- Record all internal non-conformities;
- Document internal and external incidents;
- Conduct investigations and analyses of the causes of incidents;
- Research, propose and follow up on corrective and preventive actions;
- Draw up and maintain procedures and work instructions.
- Implement a continuous improvement process:
- Propose and develop new quality control techniques;
- Develop new procedures.
- Contribute to the strategic development of the Quality Department.
- Degree in industrial engineering in automation, electronics or chemistry;
- At least 5 years of proven field experience in the domain of quality;
- Knowledge of French and English;
- Knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- Ability to write and summarise;
- Autonomy and proactivity;
- Organisation and rigour;
What we offer
- An open-ended contract combined with a salary package commensurate with the position;
- Responsibilities in a growing company;
- A position full of professional challenges;
- Integration within a dynamic team.
Want to be part of this adventure? Seize the opportunity now!
Please send your CV and detailed cover letter to our email address email@example.com specifying the title of the position in the subject line.