Anthé is looking for a
PROCESS ENGINEER (M/F)
On behalf of
With over a century of industrial experience, Prayon is a world leader in the phosphate industry. The group manufactures a wide range of phosphate and fluorine products used in food applications, industrial applications, fertilizers and other applications such as pharmaceuticals.
The company has five production sites, two based in Belgium (Engis and Puurs), one in France (chemical platform of Roches-de-Condrieu), one in the United States (Augusta, Georgia) and one in Switzerland (Bex).
The Prayon Technologies (PRT) division, located at the Engis site, is specialized in the construction of plants dedicated to the production of phosphoric acid, with a focus on international customers.
The Process Engineering department, integrated into the production department, comprises a team of 15 professionals dedicated to operational excellence. Due to internal mobility, they are currently looking for a new Process Engineer.
Your responsibilities encompass the following:
- Contribute to the development of all process documents (appraisals, specifications, plans) essential for the construction of phosphoric acid plants or similar facilities.
- Actively participate in tests conducted in the R&D laboratory to gather data necessary for the sizing of installations.
- Contribute to the design of new processes.
- Take charge of training personnel responsible for plant operation.
- Ensure on-site monitoring during the reception and commissioning of the plant.
- Guarantee optimization of the plant’s operating parameters.
- Master’s degree in chemical, industrial, or agri-food engineering, preferably with a focus on chemistry or processes.
- First professional experience or recent graduate.
- Proficiency in English. You speak English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Sense of responsibility and rigor.
- Autonomy coupled with a strong team spirit.
- Curiosity and open-mindedness, with a constant desire to learn.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to interact with clients in a multicultural environment.
- Availability for travel, averaging 40 days per year, typically in periods of 3 to 4 weeks.
- A position with responsibilities.
- An international company with a friendly and family atmosphere,
- Delegative and collaborative management that highlights the values of autonomy, trust and transparency,
- A company that builds on the potential of its employees and promotes change within the group (in Belgium and abroad),
- Training policy allowing tailor-made development.
SUBMIT YOUR Application
Send us your CV and cover letter by email or apply directly through the form below